Wednesday, July 11, 2007

We are currently in Craig, Prince of Wales (Whales!) Island, Alaska. There are humpbacks everywhere you look. We arrived here last night and will be leaving tomorrow. It has been awhile since my last post because we took a round about route to get here stopping here and there for this and that. But all is well, except I can't get my computer to connect to the internet (I am using the library internet right now, but their wireless won't work with my laptop). So I can't put up any pictures, although I have some really great ones we want to share. So, our next post (unless I get the laptop to work) will be when we get to Prince Rupert in about 4 days. Back in CANADA already! I have read everyone's comments, thanks for all of them, it puts a smile on our faces. We miss you all too! I can hardly believe we have been gone from home almost 9 weeks now!
Cheers, Love Kathy and Jerry

No comments: