Sunday, January 3, 2010

It rains here from time to time.

Sunday January 3, 2010
It is hard to believe we have made it to 2010! In BC and Vancouver in particular, we have been talking about 2010 for about 6 years now. So it seems strange that it has finally arrived. I am rambling I know, but I just realized that after I wrote it out... 2 0 1 0 !!





Okay, now so what I was going to write about today was the rain we had yesterday. It practically rained ALL day long, reminded me so much of Vancouver! And everyone around here was complaining about the cold and rain yesterday! Even the birds were particularly quiet, I could just imagine them, huddled together deep inside a bougainvillea plant, hoping the rain would stop. Sounds so familiar, seems like I am right at home. But I don't mind the rain, and the cold (18 degrees celsius) won't bother me either. I took the opportunity to go out for a walk around our little neighborhood and take some pictures in the rain.

No comments: