Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Work, work, work......


Aug 08, 2007
Time: 0930
Humidity 80% Temp: 18 C. Cloudy, wind 10 knots. Rained hard last night, but looks a bit brighter today.
Lv: Thunder Bay
Course: Malaspina Strait > Secret Cove (fuel) > Smuggler Cove M.P.
Jerry is checking the stock markets as we sail down Malaspina Strait, looks like an up day, but that counters yesterday that was a down day. Wouldn't everyone like to have an "office" like this?
Stopped for fuel in Secret Cove: $72.98 73 litres Hrs: 1119.2
Arv: Smuggler Cove M.P.
Lat: 49 30.94 N
Lon: 123 57.89 W
Time: 1420
Trip: 20.3 nm Log: 4619.2 nm
Very busy in this small cove and lots of mosquitoes! Must be because it has been such a cool wet spring, and now they are hatched and very hungry.

3 comments:

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Jerry just can't stay away from that computer, can he? I think you can't either Kathy.

sos said...

Mosquitoes????
I am glad I am not on your boat. They are always after me.

And NO, I would not like to have an office like Jerry. I am a to big of a coward, and regarding money I am a sore looser. So I rather play it save. But that is me.

I hope the weather will be in your favor. I know you like the sailing pary. Keep my fingers crossed for you.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,