Friday, June 13, 2008

It is raining in Port McNeil... surprise, surprise!


Thursday June 12
Depart: Spout Islet Cove 0715
Overcast with light rain 13 C, calm
Arrive: Port McNeil 1030 Fuel up again 70L @ 1.42 $104.30 Hours on engine: 1195
Trip log: 222.5 nm

We are meeting Mavis and Walter here (they are in their camper/truck unit) for a get together/dinner on our boat, one final send off before we head around the island. It pretty much rained ALL day, but we did manage to get a few groceries, clothes washed and had a nice dinner of roast turkey and all the fix'ns.

2 comments:

Rita said...

Ha, Ha, Ha, Life begins at fifty. Yeah right....but also the break down of our bodies. Now that I know your age, I advise you better enjoy your life for as long as you can.
Well you might had a nice time with your friends and a good bye dinner, but the thought you have to do the shopping in the rain and then cook dinner on your boat, does not really appeal to me. I rather be home where I can turn up the heat and have the convenience of my kitchen. Then again if I had your age,who knows, but at my age I like to be at ease.
Somehow I am teasing you both, and somehow I am telling you the true's. You may guess what is what.
Hope for your sake the weather will clear up. I wish you lots of sunshine, and no wind so all will be very smooth and you can motor your way around the island.
Oops, I forgot the gasoline is so expensive, I think you prefer a strong wind. No storm of course.
Take care you two.
Rita

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,